Tuesday, March 4, 2008

My sweet sister




I just want to say Thank You to my sister for flying here from California to watch my children so Brian and I could go on a retreat together. It is really nice to be able to go away and know that my kids were being taken care of by someone who loves them as much as I do. My kids were having so much fun that when I called home to tell my son we were on our way home he burst into tears and said can't you stay at your hotel until Saturday, I guess he wasn't through spending time with his aunt. Not the response I thought I would get but understandable I love spending time with her too. Thank You Susan! I love you!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Thank you Tammy for having Susan watch the kids. I liked hanging out with her too. So thank you. Josh, I'm sorry Silas messed with your things and almost touched your movies. I love ya buddy!

Susanz Place said...

that's me SWEET!!!!! - not a word i would have ever put with my name but i'll take it ;0) - kiss my babies for me xoxoxo