Sunday, March 23, 2008

How my Easter began

My poor sick baby boy
Joshua sleeping

Well today didn't go as planned you see got up at 5am to get ready for Easter Sunday around 6:45am I woke up Hannah & Joshua and he was happy and asked if today was Easter I said yes he was so excited he got up asked his dad for some water and was piddling around, then about 7:10 am I asked him to come here so I could dress him I put on his new shirt and when I looked at his face he looked funny I asked him if he was OK and he said NO! "I have a funny in my tummy" then he got down on all fours and threw up on my carpet he tried to get up again he threw up I took his temp and it was 98.6 but he looked pale and he got very lathargic and just wanted to lay down. I sent Brian and Hannah on to church and decided this kid wasn't going to church and either was mommy. I tried to get him to go to bed but all he wanted was his pillow and to lay down in the hallway next to a towel on the carpet and there he slept for 2 1/2 hours. When he got up he puked again this time on the towel then he came in the family room and asked me for 2 pieces of wheat bread and 2 fruit snacks which he ate and acted like there was never anything wrong with him and he was great the rest of the day. The enemy didn't want us at church today and I am not too happy about that. I missed Easter service for the first time in 40 years I was very sad.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

We missed you too!! It just wasn't the same without you. I'm glad he's feeling better. Poor Joshy!

Erica said...

We missed you! I'm so glad Joshies doing better.