Monday, March 24, 2008

Joshua's Been Tagged

Ok! Joshua has been tagged by Sir Silas to give you all 10 fun facts about himself that you would all like to know so here he goes:
1) I was born in Fullerton Calif.
2) I love to slip and slide inmy back yard with my sister.
3) I love to listen to music and dance epecially if it's High School Musical.
4) I start kindergarten in August.
5) My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is bacon.
6) I love to watch movies some of them again and again and again.
7) I love to play baseball with my daddy in the back yard and I can hit a ball very hard and very far.
8) I love to wear flip flops I have 6 different pairs of them.
9) I love to pray with my mommy & Erica at Paradise Bakery
10) I was named after my daddy's favorite football player.
Ok, done! Now it's time to tag someone else so Titus and Shelby it's your turn to tell us some fun facts about you.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH Josh! That was fun. So being that you can play baseball so well, what would your parents do if you played baseball instead of football?!?!?! :)

Erica said...

Yeah Joshie!! I'm glad you tagged Titus and Shelby. I wanted all our church friends to do it so this will be fun. :) Love ya buddy.

Susanz Place said...

11) my favorite aunt is .....drum roll please....... aunt suzi!!!!!!

as if there was any doubt

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Josh!

We will do our post next week ;)

Love,
Titus & Shelby

OK is Osmel and Karen said...

joshy is looking so mature and so cool with his little hand on his hip.