Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Words that hurt and words that heal

Last night we started our new bible study we're are going through a book called "Words that hurt and words that heal" as you can tell from the name of the book it's not going to be an easy study. Here are the names of the chapters in this book 1) "A fountain or a babbling brook?", 2) "Aren't I terrific?", 3) "Woe is me!", 4) "Don't give it a thought!", 5) "Aha!", 6) "That makes me mad!", 7) "Lord help me think!", 8) "How can you say that!", 9) "Easy does it!", 10) "The sacrifice of praise". So as we as a group of women and I take this journey of searching our hearts and harnessing our mouths we will need lots of prayer to overcome the enemy. Please keep us especially me in your prayers as the Lord continues to mold us into the women of God he desires for us to be. If you are not already part of this I challenge you to join us and let us grow together and keep each other accountable. So to coin a phrase from my sister "Let's keep chasing righteousness" God bless you all.

4 comments:

Aimee- said...

Can you help explain what I am suppose to do with the study? Elissa was kind enough to get it and drop it off when I wasn't here. I don't know what I am to do and I don't want to get behind. Plus it will be something great to do while at hospital. :)

My Blessed Life said...

Read the first chapter in the book then there is a workbook that goes with it(it's a big red folder with papers inside)answer the first chapter questions "A fountain or a babbling brook" that's it and we wil meet again the 26th.

Erica said...

Sounds good! I would love to go but I think my plate is overloaded.

Aimee- said...

Thank You! I will start it tonight! :) I am doing the morning study too. Crazy I know! But its been such a blessing being in the Word a lot with all that is going on right now!