Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Will you marry me?


Yes 10 years ago tonight Brian ask me those words every woman waits to hear one day from the man of her dreams, "Will you marry me" and so our Journey to the altar began. You see I had waited years for this amazing man to ask that question and the time finally came, and with tears in my ears and excitement in my voice I said "Yes, Yes, Yes" and 5 1/2 months later we got married. What an amazing time it was for us and oh what fun it has been since. We will be celebrating our 10th anniversary on 08/08/08, isn't that cool. I wish I could marry this man all over again, it was so much fun we had the best wedding and reception ever. All of this to tell you all I love this man he is the greatest gift from God and I am the most blessed woman in the world.
I love you sweetness you are my good and perfect gift from God. I will love forever and like you for always as long as we are living my best friend you will be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tammy. I remember when you got married. I am so happy that you are so happy. :)

Julee Huy said...

There aren't that many people who keep their engagement date. We're one of them: March 4th.

I forgot you're one of the group of us who got married that year. YAY FOR 10 GREAT YEARS!!

Barbara said...

Congratulations! That is sweet that you remember the "engagement day". Very cool! : )Barbara