Sunday, December 2, 2007

IQ Test

OK I took an IQ test after reading Monica's blog I didn't do as well as Monica but here are my results.

Congratulations, Tammy!Your IQ score is 118

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others. Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was some kind of mathmatician and I wasn't that much higher than you!

Susanz Place said...

okay now have brian take it - just kiddin' i'll take one - that ought to be good for a laugh or two
xoxoxox - kiss my babies

Susanz Place said...

okay i took it it took me about 20min. with many aaron ?'s popping up - i scored a 122 - how come i don't feel any smarter??/*^%#$%@%@^&^(&(*&%&^(((($*^!#%^&%*^^_+++(*^$%&*^%#$^%%$#^