Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hannah's Suprise

Friday we told Hannah she wasn't going to school because we wanted to spend the day as a family, well much to our surprise she burst into tear and said "I want to go to school I have a spelling test and I am student of the week" I told her I already talked to her teacher and she said it was OK. We told her we were going to look for snow so we could all play. She said OK but was very disappointed whe couldn't go to school. (We were really on our way to Polar Express but she didn't know that we have kept it a secret since April)


We gave her a letter from the Polar Express to read to watch her face as she figured it out and I sat with a camera on her ready to take a picture of her response.

She said this is from the Polar Express and I said yes, she said "Are we going?" Yes we are I told her, she said are you serious. She was so excited.

Then she said this is the best surprise ever. It's OK if I didn't go to school for this, this started a very fun and exciting weekend that I will blog about tomorrow. So the Millage's began their trip to Williams, AZ to ride the Polar Express to the North Pole. to be cont....................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to hear more about this! How fun - I am dying to take Titus to the snow - I can just imagine his face - he wouldn't know what to do! I love your new family pics! :)

(Yesterday was a sad, sad day.)

Erica said...

It was so fun! I love Hannah's faces!