Sunday, May 18, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Joshua hasn't been to the beach since he was 2yrs old.
At a beach in La Jolla
Mommy & her kiddos
running from the wave with dad
Contemplating if she can out run the wave
Hannah's picture of mom & dad OOPS! dads head
He fought the wave and the wave won
No time to put on swim suits they went in clothes & all
runnin from the waves
Our family at the beach in La Jolla


After 5 hours at Sea World we wanted to stop at the beach and relax especially since Joshua hasn't been to the beach since he was 2. The kids were so excited they just jumped right in clothes and all. I told Brian we are such tourist walking on the beach carrying our shoes no towels no swimsuits and the kids playing in the water in their clothes and me with my camera taking pictures of everything they did. We had so much fun the kids didn't want to leave we finally agreed to take them back some day in the future so they agreed we could leave. This was the last part of our weekend and it ended on a great note. We love the beach.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back - we missed you. The beach looks like fun, I can't wait to take my kids back there one of these days. Shelby's never been. (AZ native!)

Erica said...

Oh how fun! I miss the beach! Happy Birthday Josh!!

God's Girl said...

Oh my goodness... I could smell the beach just looking at your pictures. It looks like you had a great time.

Love you!

How was Sea World! I wanna go there too! : )

Julie said...

Boy do I miss the beach! It's my favorite place to relax and pray. Those are great pictures!