Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Prayer Request

Today as I was taking Hannah to school as we were leaving our gated community and we couldn't get out because a little boy had been hit by a car and was laying in the street Hannah said she thought is was her friend Parker when I looked again I was pretty sure it was him. We prayed for him and Hannah was visibly upset and crying because she was so sure it was her friend I had to Uturn and go back through our complex to take Hannah to school when I got there I sent her to class then asked her teacher if Parker was there she said NO not yet I told her what happened and she said she heard someone was hit by a car and didn't know who it was, as I was leaving I stopped the VP and ask her who it was she said one of ours he is in second grade I ask if it was Parker she said yes. The accident looked really bad this little boy wasn't moving. His brother was with him and watched the whole thing. Please pray for Parker and his family and also pray for Hannah this was really hard for her to see. I will update as soon as I know how he is doing.

1 comment:

Aimee- said...

Praying! I can't shake this feeling. I am just sick. Me having two boys around his age in school...

As I told you on the phone--I have been getting updates of this on my PARENT-ALERT in my email and the schools are still on lock down. I will let you know more as they send it.

Let me know if there is anything that we can do for the family!