Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving here comes Christmas




We had such a nice Thanksgiving my sister, brother in law and nephew were here. I love spending time with my family. My sister and I made the dinner then we ate and Hannah passed out papers to everyone to write down what they were thankful for then she read them all out loud. It was good family time. I pray you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. The day after Thanksgiving my sister and I got up at O'dark thirty and we left at 4am and went Christmas shopping it was crazy and fun. Then we went to Pardise Bakery got some coffee and a mufffin put up our feet and talked about all the crazy things we had encountered that morning. Then we went home and got the family and went to the Bible Book Store then then Mall. Yes we are crazy but we had so much fun. Let the Christmas Season begin just don't forget that Jesus is the reason for the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like fun! You guys are brave! I would like to do that someday - just for the experience - but not with 2 babies!!!! Miss you!