Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A night to pray

Well here we are again October 31st a night I used to look forward to as a kid but now as a parent a night I dread. The world has become so distorted and evil that this night only causes me stress and sadness. My children are so frustrated that all that is on TV this month are shows that they are not allowed to watch and things that make "Jesus sad" as my 4 year old would tell you. We sat and watched Charlie Brown last night and it was so cute Linus waiting for the great pumpkin what happened to the innocence. I was very grateful that our family had something we could watch during this month. I encourage all my friends and family to make sure you take time to pray tonight for safety for our children and others and for the enemy to be bound tonight. Whether we are trick or treating, staying home to hand out candy, going to Halleluia or just spending time as a family doing something else we need to make sure we are covering this night in prayer especially tonight. Sometimes we are called to stand in the gap for others and tonight would be one of those nights. So please take time tonight today to cover this day in prayer for our kids, family, soldiers and our nation. God bless you all and keep safe.

1 comment:

Aimee- said...

You said it well Tammy! I am hoping to not go into labor today! Tonight I will be admitted to the hospital for the antibiotics then tomorrow early early they will start the induction.

We are very anxious today! Getting excited that we will be going in tonight, seeing him soon, and just trying to get through today, and just with all our emotions that we have had, with all the ups and downs.

Please keep us in your prayers!

PS: Hopefully if he wants to start coming on his own...that he won't decide to start until later on tonight so that he won't come until early early tomorrow. :)