Saturday, August 11, 2007

Will they be alive

I am so heart broken for the families of the 6 miners who are trapped in Utah. If they are found dead I am going to be devastated, I have been praying so hard that they be found alive. I think about their families often and what they must be going through. Did these men know Jesus? Are they still alive? If not did they suffer? these questions keep going through my mind. All I can do is pray that Jesus will hold them and their families in his hand and comfort all who are involved. Lord I am asking for a miracle. If it be your will Lord let them find these men tomorrow but if it's not Lord then please bring comfort. Lord once again the words of Todd K. come flooding through my mind "Is Jesus good because of what he does or because of who he is?" He is good because of who He is let us not forget that Lord. Please give us a miracle Lord. I love you.

No comments: