Friday, September 11, 2009

Steelers start the new season with a win.

Troy going after the fumble
The point where his knee was injured
Troy watching his offense
Steelers ready to start another season
Jeff kicking the winning field goal in overtime
Go Ben
Farrior getting some action
I'm not sure if this should be legal looks like choking to me poor Hines Ward
It takes 2 Titans to bring down big Ben
The Steelers opened their season against the Titans Thursday night with a 13-10 victory. This was one of the hardest fought games and with it ending in a 10-10 tie they went into overtime where Jeff kicked the winning field goal for the Steelers first season win. Great game both teams played hard, with the Titans kicker missing two field goals and the Steelers kicker getting a good one when it counted the Steelers won a good game. Bummer of the night Troy got hurt and will be out 3-6 weeks.



4 comments:

Susanz Place said...

for troy - i guess we can hang up the idea that the strength is in the hair.
for benny - he needs to lose a few pounds - i guess scandle has made him resort to comfort food.

as for the steelers - clap clap clap clay yeah yeah yeah clap clap clap

Rachelle said...

As I am sure you know it was a bad day for the Bears...horrible and shameful

Terra said...

I enjoyed my visit to your blog, and seeing all your sweet family photos.
We enjoy NFL football at our house, but I am from Wisconsin, so ... we cheer too, for the Packers.
I look forward to celebrating Christmas and the birth of our Savior soon.

Elizabeth Mahlou said...

Go, Steelers! We used to live in Pittsburgh, which would make me a Steelers fan, but in addition, I went to school with Jack Ham and later Lynn Swann and Mike Webster were actively supportive of the spina bifida children in town, of which my daughter was one. I always keep an eye on how the team is doing even thought the players I knew are long ago retired.