Friday, February 27, 2009

What are your thoughts on mom?

What are your thoughts on mom?
This is a cute idea. Copy this note, ask your kid the questions and write them down exactly how they respond.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Joshua (5yrs):Be quiet
Hannah (8yrs): Be nice

2. What makes mom happy?
Joshua: kissing me on the cheek
Hannah: Obedient Children

3. What makes mom sad?
Joshua: kids don't obey
Hannah: Disobediant children

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Joshua: squeeze my chunkies
Hannah: Tickling Me

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Joshua: cute
Hannah: Nice

6. How old is your mom?
Joshua: 45
Hannah: 45

7. How tall is your mom?
Joshua: 100,000 feet tall
Hannah: 5'2"

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Joshua: love her children
Hannah: Snuggle with Daddy

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Joshua: clean everything
Hannah: Do work

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Joshua: loving children
Hannah: Singing

11. What is your mom really good at?
Joshua: baseball
Hannah: Singing

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Joshua: golf
Hannah: golf

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Joshua: tell kids not to run in the halls at school
Hannah: Watches kids eat and play at recess

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Joshua: salad
Hannah: Spaghetti

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Joshua: when she tickles me
Hannah: She loves me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Joshua: Captain Hook
Hannah: Tweety Bird

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Joshua: go shopping
Hannah: Snuggle

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Joshua: Our hair
Hannah: We are both girls

19. How are you and your mom different?
Joshua: I like to play my DS she doesn't
Hannah: different color hair

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Joshua: Because my heart loves her
Hannah: She prays with me at bedtime

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Joshua: Walmart
Hannah: Target

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh my goodness... that is too cute!
I laughed out loud that Josh thinks your hair looks like his. : ) I will do this with my girl. Fun, Fun, Fun!

Elissa Hill said...

That is very CUTE! And I am definantly am giong to quiz Tessa...LOL...! Your kids had such cute answers!

Anonymous said...

I love it. When I saw my friend do this on facebook I just had to send it to you to do with the kids. Hey Josh thinks your tall. lol So very cute...
I can't wait to see you guys in a few days.
Love Laurie

Timothy Lindvall said...

Oh, this was too cute!