Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Millages go golfing

Joshuas first ride in a golf cart
He informed me he was fabulous
Go daddy
She left something behind
Brian found his ball by the house
Keep your eye on the ball Hannah not mommy
hit the ball Josh
Lessons from dad
They are looking for their balls
A lesson in putting
The girls
The boys
He's so confused
She's so cute
Isn't he cute (Tiger Woods caddy isn't this cute)
go Hannah
Oops
Oh Joshua
watching her ball go
The course was so pretty
The day is done let's go eat dinner
Saturday we went golfing as a family and it was lots of fun. (Also very hot) After a couple of holes I was done it was too hot but Hannah hung in there with dad and golfed the whole course. I got to enjoy driving the cart, taking pictures and laugh at my family. We came across lots and lots of bunnies, a lizard, ducks, quail, a dragon fly and a 3' crane it was like a zoo on a golf course. The kids enjoyed every minute of our fun filled day. I love our family times.


4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Wow! I would like to do what you did... drive those fun golf carts!

Aimee- said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I would have done what you did...I am not a fan of the heat. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, but he is Fab-u-lous!

Lauren said...

Oh my word, Josh is hilarious. I love it.

Oh and good job Hannah, you look like you're doing GREAT!

Looks like the Millage golf outing was lots of fun!