Friday, August 15, 2008

Getting a job and joing the PTO board

Brian and I have been going back and forth on whether or not I should get a job now that both of the kids are in school and I told him I could only get a job if it would let me work when the kids are at school and be off when they are off. So we decided that I should apply at the school at the end of the school year last year so I got the application and put it on my desk and it still sits there. Brian asked me if I ever turned it in and I told him no if the Lord wants me to work he will supply a job for me that will let me be off when the kids are off and if he doesn't then I don't have to work. Well tonight after our PTO meeting (oh yes I was elected to the board) I was approached by the principal & the vice principal wanting to know if I was interested in working part time at the school. First I smiled and tried not to laugh then I told them yes I would love to it will only be for 3 hours a day 5 days a week. (Watch what you pray for you might just get it)I will be working when the kids are in school and not working when the kids are out of school. Thank you God for my job.

6 comments:

Aimee- said...

That is fantastic!! One day that is what I hope God wants for me...if I have to work I want to be able to be home whenever my kiddos are home.

When do you start?

My Blessed Life said...

I start on Monday. I am very excited.

Erica said...

Yeah! And now you can keep an eye on my lil peanut too!

Susanz Place said...

so do you get to keep you money to buy me plane tickets?

Sarah said...

I love that! Be careful what you pray for! Awesome, I'm glad it worked out so well for you.

Meli_Mama said...

That's awesome. God is so perfect. :)