Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Giving Thanks Day 18

Day 18: I am thankful for my sisters and my brother. I have 3 sisters and 1 brother who all love Jesus, what a blessing that is. They are all in different places in their journey with the Lord but they all love him and have given their lives to him. I know their love for me is unconditional and they are always there for me. I am so blessed by all of them. I don't live near any of them but we are all still close. Laurie, Susan, Sheri, & Douglas I love you all and I am so glad the Lord chose all of you to be my siblings. I pray God blesses you all in a very special way and that we can all be together again someday.

3 comments:

Aimee- said...

Ahh, I am jealous. I always wanted siblings! How blessed you are!! :)

I am so glad that my kids will all have each other when they are adults.

Anonymous said...

I love you too and I am so very proud of you. I am not only proud to call you my sister but to also call you my friend.
Lots of Hugs & Kisses
Laurie

Susanz Place said...

so much for getting my own post


ya ya - love you too