Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Joshua

May 12,2003 Joshua was born 7lbs 14oz and 18 1/2 inches long.
May 12, 2008 my 5yr old son
With tears in my eyes as I look at his pictures the day he was born I am rejoicing that 5 years later I have a very energetic, healthy, funny,talented busy son. We are blessed beyond all comprehension.
"Lord I thank you for this bundle of energy you have given Brian and I he brings us so much joy, laughter and sometimes tears. He is our gift from you and we have cherished every minute of his 5 years. Please continue to give us wisdom on how to raise and discipline Joshua. Thank you for allowing me to stay home with him and create such wonderful memories over the last 5 years. Bless our son today Lord and I pray he has a very happy memorable birthday. Thank you for the gift of our son Joshua Payton Millage."
We love you our sweet sweet son.

4 comments:

Aimee- said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Joshua, Happy Birthday to you!!

HAPPY BIG FIVE Joshua!!

We love you little guy!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday Joshua! You're hilarious and you bring laughter to our Children's Ministry!
GG

Erica said...

Happy Birthday sweet Joshua boy!

Susanz Place said...

Happy Birthday to MY favorite - from YOUR favorite

xoxoxoxoxoxxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxooooooooxoxoxoxoxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxooooooooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooxoxoxoxoxxxxxx